1.05.2015

Asian Slaw Stir Fry

Day one of closely tracking my nutrition went well! I goofed and thought I was supposed to be -500 cals today, but it should have been -750. I will just switch it with tomorow! :) But I was right on point and got in a killer shoulder/chest/tri workout! Feeling good!

I wish I would have taken a picture, but this dish was yummy and SUPER filling...all for under 400 calories! Save this for when you're starving because you will be STUFFED!

Ingredients:

  • 4.5 oz organic tempeh (sub chicken breast or tofu if you'd like!)
  • 1/2 Tbsp oil
  • 5 cups shredded Asian slaw
  • 2 Tbsp Just Great Stuff powdered PB (or PB2)
  • 1/4 C low sodium soy sauce
  • 1/2 tsp minced garlic
  • 1/2 tsp grated ginger
  • 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
  • 8 oz Shiratake noodles, prepared per directions on package
  • Optional: 1 Tbsp crushed peanuts


Directions:

Saute tempeh in oil until brown. Remove tempeh and sauté slaw for 5 minutes, leaving it still slightly crunchy. Drain out the excess water. Mix together PB, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and vinegar and then pour over slaw. Add tempeh and noodles to mixture and toss. Add crushed peanuts if you have room for extra calories.

I promise you'll be filled and happy after this meal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment