1.08.2015

Fajita Chicken Bake

This recipe could not be any easier!!! I will definitely put it on my monthly dinner rotation. Its like a crockpot meal, but thrown in the oven and done in 35-45 minutes! This recipe is from The Pinning Mama.


Ingredients:
  • 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1-2 tsp Taco seasoning, I like McCormick's Mexican blend
  • 2 Bell peppers in assorted colors, deseeded and thinly sliced
  • 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
  • 1-2 Tbsp Oilve oil
  • 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
Spray your pan, place chicken breast in and sprinkle mexican or taco season over them. Then place the sliced peppers and onions on top of that, drizzle with oil and cover with cheese! Pop in a 375 degree oven for 35-45 minutes and you'll have juicy chicken, slightly crunchy veggies and a crispy cheese topping. Perfect alone, with rice or shredded and placed in a tortilla! So easy and so delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Keeper! I did 400 degrees for 30 mins, seasoned the veggies, and waited till it was on my taco to cheese. Very easy prep and clean up with this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make this dish tonight

    ReplyDelete