4.04.2014

I will buy shorts again.

I am on a mission to wear less clothing this summer! No more sweating in jeans at bar-b-cues or tripping over maxi dresses just to cover my body (alright, maybe I will still wear those, they are pretty cute). I WILL BUY SHORTS AGAIN! I've got a plan and I want to invite ANYONE who wants to get summer-body ready to join me!

I am going to commit to the T25 program from beginning to end. Ok, I have a confession. I had started T25 when it first came out, but I didn't have any accountability, I was winging it day by day, and I just sort of stopped doing it. I was super successful when I joined a challenge group and completed the entire 90 days of ChaLean Extreme and I watch my challengers get results every day because they have the support of a challenge group and the accountability to make sure they push play every day. So I am starting a group just for T25ers to make sure we FINISH what we begin and it will all end just in time for summer!

I am going to keep the group small because I want to provide 1:1 coaching for everyone that joins me. We will work on a weekly meal plan for you, I will teach you about clean eating, we will set up a call once a week to talk about your progress and we will check in daily with each other on Facebook to keep each other accountable for our workouts and nutrition. I really want nothing but 100% success in this group, so please only apply if you are SERIOUS about getting fit in the next 60 days!!

Why did I choose T25 to get in shape for summer? Because it's SHORT, SIMPLE, and EFFECTIVE!! I don't have a lot of time each day to dedicate to fitness, but its REALLY hard to argue that you can't find 25 minutes a day! And it's only 5 days a week, which is perfect because if I squeeze in a workout on the weekend, I like it to be a run, and this way I won't feel bad if I don't get one in. And the program is only 60 days. 60 days to results like these...



YES, PLEASE. That is serious motivation to push the play button for 2 months. 

If you have an interest in the program, this is a great time to join me because it's on sale this month through me as your Beachbody coach. But even if you have the program already, lets talk because I would like to give you the chance to dust it off and join the group. If you are interested, please fill out the application below and lets get the ball rolling!! We are going to have something to brag about in a few short months! The group starts April 14th!





No comments:

Post a Comment