4.08.2014

The 21 Day Fix

Yesterday I started a new venture! I am following the 21 Day Fix meal plan for the next 3 weeks! If you haven't heard about the Fix, it's a new program by Beachbody that focuses on portion control and well rounded eating. It comes with colored containers that measure out the appropriate amount for each different food group.


Based on your caloric needs, you get "x" number of each color container a day. For example, I get 3 green, 2 purple, 4 red, 1 blue, 1 orange and 2 tsp of oils or nut butters. I was so surprised at how much I ate yesterday!! I even got to have wine with dinner!! Can't be all that bad, huh!?


I have another 21 Day Challenge Group starting April 14th!! Contact me via the link below if you are interested in joining us!!

21 Day Fix Application

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment