4.02.2014

New Look, New Energy!!!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here. I had the intention to post a bunch of recipes and write a couple quick nutrition posts, but when it came down to it, I just didn't feel inspired. Then I realized its because I just didn't feel connected to my blog!! It wasn't "me" and I didn't feel like it was a representation of my style. I didn't feel passion for it when I would look at it and I think that just translated into apathy for the entire blog writing process. But SAY NO MORE....Chelsea at Bella Lulu Ink saved the day!!! I freaking LOVE this blog template and all of the personalized pieces of it!! So FUNK OVER....I'm coming at this like I've always wanted to! I'm going to promise lots more recipes, fun fit tips, clean eating principles and a daily dose of the life of an RN, living fit!  :) Heeeeeeerrrrreee we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment