4.21.2014

Update: First week of t25 and 21 Day Fix

Last week I (re)started the t25 program. I'm in a challenge group on Facebook of about 10 people completing t25 along side me and I am happy to report the week went awesome! I got in every workout and actually felt more energy than I have in awhile. Those workouts are intense, but they go by SO fast!! Of all the programs I've tried, this one definitely makes me sweat the most! Its just as effective as Insanity, but half the time. Just when I feel like I want to quit, I see there's only 6 minutes left so I keep pushing. It's the perfect fast and sweaty workout to start your day off right. :)

I also followed the 21 Day Fix meal plan last week. I am really loving this program because it allows for me to eat my favorite foods, but it helps me to make decisions as to what's "worth it" and what I can pass up so that I can eat more in the long run. I've had some really delicious meals and my family hasn't even noticed that I've been following this (minus the containers in the sink) because I still cook the same foods as I was before! Now I'm just aware of my portion size! This has been a real eye opener. I thought I was pretty good about getting in my veggies but I wasn't eating nearly enough! And holy carb overload! I was eating far too much sugar! Now I've got a real understanding of just how much of what I should be eating for healthy and consistent weight loss.

Overall, the week was awesome! I lost 2 lbs, and that was even after a binge-fest over Easter weekend! I was feeling so good all week and then let myself splurge far too much yesterday. Well, I woke up this morning at 5am riddled with guilt, so I hopped out of bed, did a double t25 workout and started my day with Shakeology. Now its time to move forward and make this another awesome week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment