5.06.2014

Coconut Butter

So I've been stalking this blog "My Whole Food Life," drooling over her posts for awhile. They are all whole (obviously) and clean, and perfect for a family not watching calories, but unfortunately I'm still keeping an eye on mine so I haven't gotten to make much from her site. This "coconut butter" did catch my eye though (coconut and butter, um, yes please) so I gave it a whirl! It was SO easy and SO yummy!! I used my Nutribullet to blend the coconut and it took all of 2 minutes.

All you need to do is blend 2 1/2 Cups unsweetened, shredded coconut in either a food processor or blender. She says in a processor it can take up to 20 minutes of blending, scraping the sides, blending, etc...but like I said, the Nutribullet was super fast! This yummy butter can be used as a spread or dip, and if you want to splurge, you should definitely try some of her recipes that call for coconut butter! Once I'm done with the 21 Day Fix, I will splurging on these pretty little guys...




No comments:

Post a Comment