5.01.2014

Shakeology Doesn't Make You Skinny.

Last night I was talking to a potential customer on the phone and she asked about Shakeology. She told me that she had tried a few weight-loss shakes and not only did they taste disgusting, but she didn't want to have to pay a ton of money for a drink full of chemicals that she was supposed to have instead of real food. The whole time she was talking I just felt sad. I felt sad that she had been scammed before. I felt sad that these products are promoted as healthy and effective, yet they are anything but that!!

So my response to her when she asked how Shakeology was different was, "Shakeology isn't going to make you skinny! It's not going to make you lose weight or get thin!" I continued to explain that Shakeology is NOT A WEIGHT LOSS SHAKE! There are no appetite suppressants, diuretics, or laxatives in Shakeology. There's not even caffeine! So if someone is looking for a quick fix, they had better look elsewhere.

So what IS Shakeology? Its a health shake. Its made of delicately treated super foods that most people do not have access to, combined with protein and amino acids, fiber, and pre and probiotics that gives you an ENORMOUS dose of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. Because of the minimal processing, Shakeology provides nutrients that are usually only available in raw foods. And we all know a) how expensive produce can be, b) what a pain in the neck shopping every few days for it is, and c) how lazy we often feel when it comes to cleaning, cutting and actually eating the produce we do buy on a daily basis. Shakeology makes it easy, delicious and as convenient as possible to fill your body with the healthiest food on the planet.



I drink Shakeology every single day because it makes me feel GOOD. My skin and hair are healthy, my energy is up, and believe it or not, my cravings are down. Like, way down. Because I am getting my nutritional needs fulfilled by Shakeology like I never have been able to with a "healthy" diet, my body doesn't crave foods like it used to. It keeps me on track because when I feel too lazy to cook, I whip up a shake. When I don't plan like I want to and I'm stuck without a healthy option, I make a shake.  When I know I will be tempted by junk food, I drink a shake. It's my easy, convenient crutch, which I think everyone could use while they get their diet in check. It's whole, real, healthy food made as convenient as possible. And it's DELICIOUS! I personally love the chocolate best. :)

If you had any misconceptions that Shakeology was a diet shake, I hope you understand the TRUTH now! If you are looking for a fast fix, I'm sorry, I don't have that for you. But if you want help getting and staying on track while you learn to eat healthy, exercise hard, and work for what you want, give Shakeology a try. Oh, and its a bottom of the bag money back guaranteed product. There really isn't anything to lose!


No comments:

Post a Comment