12.26.2013

Goodbye Christmas, Hello Resolutions!

Its hard to believe another Christmas is behind us! We build up to this one day for so many months, and yet it FLIES by each year! We had a beautiful Christmas! Having a 3 1/2 year old made it so special. To see the wonder and awe in his eyes at this time of year has been priceless!
Although it's sad that the holiday is over, I find something magical in the week ahead. I have always found this time to be one of reflection and hope. The day after Christmas my bank account is low from shopping, my body feels gross from all the eating and drinking, and my spirits are on the decline as I know we have a long and gray winter ahead of us. But this is the time to IMPLEMENT CHANGE!! Its time to start thinking ahead and putting a plan in place to make the changes you need to create the life you want! I have always been a big fan of resolutions, and this year is no exception. My New Years resolution list is long and detailed because I have a big year planned for myself! It gives me something to look forward to and hope for!

The secret to feeling better about yourself before your goals are reached is noticing the little changes you are making every day to get you closer to your goal. So often we bypass this vital step in change! We want to plant the seed (start a fitness program) and harvest right away (have the body we dreamed of)! We forget to CULTIVATE our dreams! And this cultivation process is where most of us give up. But we need to push through it! This is where the change happens!!

If you are thinking that you would like a change in your health and fitness, but don't know where to begin, or don't feel you have the time/motivation/support/accountability to be successful, I can help you! Just fill out the quick application below to get the ball rolling and I will be in touch with you within 48 hours to talk more about your goals!

 LiveFitRN Challenge Group Application
 

No comments:

Post a Comment